Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Luckenbooth Heart

As an influence from our honeymoon and a symbol of our wedding, I have redesigned the Luckenbooth Heart to befit any home.

Luckenbooth Heart
Befitting for the most intense romances with a significant other or oneself, this new blazen beauty in red signifies royal love. Adorn your special space with this crown and glory.

Luxe Suede Handcrafted Painted Journal
I couldn't help myself, I had to find a way to put brush to suede. I love how the Luckenbooth Heart turned out, so I added a few Swarovski Crystals to make the crown pop.

An original painting with metallic golds on luxurious red suede that includes my small kanji stamp in the corner; it also comes with a small certificate of authenticity.

I'm rather in love with this piece but thought you might like it, too.

You can find both in CalligraphyPets

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home