Thursday, May 01, 2008

Enamoured with GarageBand

While in Vegas, I've snagged a few moments to learn Garageband to create my first podcast. It's an amazing program that takes very little effort to create a professional sounding product. Think I'll add an English accent -that makes any stupid thing I say sound brilliant.

Here's a short piece I think I'll use as my Intro for future podcasts. Please let me know what you think -I'm absolutely astounded as it only took me 5 attempts!!

ECStewart Intro


PS. I'm finding that when I turn on/off my studio sign that this piece does not play; I dunno if it's on my end or if you're experiencing this, too. I apologize if you are and as a workaround, you'll probably want to close your browser and relaunch. Quite annoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home