Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Wednesday Woes

While I'm not exhibiting at Surtex this year, Andrew and I are walking the show including NSS & ICFF. As I struggle to get imagery done for client meetings I've set up for Saturday & Sunday, I'm also churning new ideas for the 2nd Ladies Night being held next Wednesday. Man, I wish there were more hours in the day!

Prior to our trip to Vegas, I had one of my favorite charities ask for a logo for their Annual Auction as well as a few pieces of print collateral. How could I say no? Sigh. Well, Spring always seems to be an extremely busy time for me compounded by what else, the common cold -what a nuisance. I've been saddled with a darn chest cold since our return and it has naturally, eaten into my critical design time.

Below, you can enjoy the collateral I designed for the upcoming auction. Hope to see you there -SCPA has got some great raffles this year!

Second Chance Pet Adoption Auction Logo, Raffle Flyer, Wine Tasting


Auction Letters and Sponsor Outline

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home