Friday, October 21, 2005

Hilton Midtown, NYC Rocks!

Long ago, a study was done with young boys and waitresses. I know where you're going -don't. Young boys ordering a meal at a table were more likely to remember bad service than good.

Well, when one receives fabulous service, one remembers. All those times I have overlooked personal articles in the hotel room have left me sullen and depressed, conceding to the fact that I'd never see them again. Today, after 24 hours of decompression from our work hard/play hard trip to NYC, I realized I have a number of clothing pieces missing from my luggage. It was also the first time I decided to actually use dresser drawers for my personal belongings.

I am elated to have received a call from the Lost and Found department of our hotel, Hilton Midtown, indicating that they've found the articles described in addition to some others not described. Don't get me wrong, I am excited my clothing is being shipped back to me, however, Andrew and I found a very large underwire bra that clearly wasn't mine, hooked over the bathroom door upon one of our late night returns. I also knew it wasn't Andrew's, so we tossed it; I just hope it doesn't come back to me like a bad dream.

BTW, Hilton Midtown is a great hotel and we seem to score the corner unit overlooking Central Park each time we're in town. Love that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home