Monday, August 22, 2005

Political Undertones

As a small business owner, I must remember to keep a polished look at all times. From removing stray threads on my clothing to spell checking my notes, political and religious agendas must also remain neutral at all costs.

While I was out running errands yesterday, I found myself behind a copy shop commercial van that had two major issues:

1) Misspelled the word stationery (stationary)
2) A political sticker on the back window.

Regardless to which party I am affiliated, I am aghast at any business who feels personal beliefs belong on their sleeve while attempting to influence business. I must say, my business has been influenced all right, to run to another copy shop to get my forms printed.

1 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, August 24, 2005, Blogger Jeanne Rhea said...

I agree with you completely and have gone out of my way to avoid some businesses for the same reason. I am all for everyone having a voice, but putting bumper stickers on company vehicles, display windows, etc. is not the place for religion or politics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home